Atomos DIN to BNC Timecode and Genlock Cable UltraSync ONE (Blue)
Sync timecode and genlock between the UltraSync ONE and a BNC-enabled device with this DIN to BNC Timecode and Genlock Cable from Atomos. This bidirectional cable features a DIN connector on one end to plug into the UltraSync ONE timecode or genlock port, and the BNC connector on the other end plugs into a device with BNC timecode or genlock. The cable comes in a blue color to help identify different cables in your setup.
Disponibil pentru precomandă
- Bi-directional cable to feed timecode to or from the DIN port on the UltraSync ONE to or from any device that uses a BNC port for timecode in or out.
- Can also be used to take genlock from the UltraSync ONE to any device that accepts genlock in via BNC. Please note that TCS products cannot accept an external genlock input. Each UltraSync ONE comes with a TCB-46 and TCB-47 cable.
- In-line DIN 1.0/2.3 connector
- Right-angle BNC connector
- Connector 1: BNC
- Connector 2: UltraSync ONE DIN
- Signal Type: Timecode, Genlock
- Length: Not Specified by Manufacturer
In the box
- Atomos DIN to BNC Timecode and Genlock Cable for UltraSync ONE (Blue)