Atomos Shinobi Monitor
Go anywhere and see everything exactly how you want it with the Atomos Shinobi – a high brightness 1000nit 5 inch HDMI monitor that’s perfect for vloggers, creatives and photographers.
Atomos has been developing amazing monitor and recorder technology for years in order to simplify and improve video creation. Shinobi, our first stand-alone small monitor features all of our amazing screen processing technology and professional monitoring tools – now packed into a 5 inch ‘monitor only’ device.
Disponibil pentru precomandă
Versatility for filmmakers and photographers
- Shinobi features a ‘run all day’ single battery, 1000nit high brightness screen, HDR capability and advanced functions that are easy to use. There’s even a new selfie Mirror Mode for vloggers and a multi-tool Analysis View that’s a gives you all the essentials at a glance. Set up your shots accurately using our advanced histograms, waveforms and video scopes. Shinobi is the perfect companion to improve any photo or video production.
The 5” HDMI monitor that packs a punch
- With a stunning 5” 10-bit HDR or SDR display, the Shinobi allows you to see your images clearly in daylight on the 1000nit screen featuring a special AR coating and Anti-fingerprint technology. The sleek lightweight design is crafted for maximum efficiency and weighing in at just 200g, it is one of the lightest 4K monitors on the market, stealthily attaching to any HDMI camera setup.
The best of AtomOS 10
- Shinobi utilises our revolutionary AtomOS 10 platform and is packed with an extensive suite of scopes and simple one-touch operations. Shinobi includes monitoring tools for focus, framing & exposure, including Focus Peaking, 4:1 / 2:1 / 1:1 Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Frame Guides, SMPTE Safe Area, Waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, a new multi-view ‘Analysis’ view and a flexible 3D and 1D LUT, Profile and Preset support (upload .cube files via SD Card) and options for anamorphic desqueeze monitoring.
HDR in the field
- The Shinobi screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in realtime from Log/PQ/HLG signals. Combined with our unique HDR monitoring features, the Shinobi simplifies the complexities of shooting Log and HDR, helping you to replicate post-production workflows at the moment when it matters most – while shooting. We look after the technology so you can focus on the story telling.
Calibrated true-to-eye colors
- Calibration is the key to a trustworthy monitor. The Shinobi monitor can be calibrated using X-Rite’s i1DisplayPro for ongoing accurate HDR and Rec709 monitoring. This ensures accurate monitoring for reliable results. Monitors drift and calibration is the only way to ensure your eyes are not deceiving you.
Designed for every situation
- When attached to your camera, the size and weight of your monitor matters. We shaved Shinobi down to just 196g (7oz) and added ¼”-20 screw mounts top and bottom for ease of cage and adaptor rigging. The center mount battery makes balancing easy and maneuverability instant. The Shinobi is compatible with most cameras, smartphones and HDMI-ready devices.
- Touchscreen: SuperAtom IPS panel (capacitive touch)
- Size: 5.2″
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- PPI: 427
- Bit depth: 10-bit (8+2 FRC)
- Backlight Type: Edge lit
- Brightness (cdm2 / nits): 1000
- Aspect ratio: 16 : 9
- Color Gamut: Rec.709
- Calibration support: Atomos Calibrator with Xrite i1 Display Pro / Plus (Retail)
- Gamma: Sony SLog / SLog2 / SLog3, Canon CLog / CLog2 / Clog3, Arri Log CEI160 / LogCEI200 / LogCEI250 / LogCEI320 / LogCEI400 / LogCEI500 / LogCEI640 / LogCEI800 / LogCEI1000 / LogCEI1280 / LogCEI1600, Panasonic Vlog, JVC JLog1, Red LogFilm / Log3G10 / Log3G12, FujiFilm Flog, PQ (HDR10), HLG, Nikon N-Log
- Gamut: BT2020, DCI P3, PDCI p3 65, Sony SGamut / SGamut3 / SGamut3.cine, Canon Cinema / DCI P3 / DCI P3+ / BT2020, Panasonic V Gamut, Arri Alexa Wide Gamut, Rec709, JVC LS300, Red DragonColor / DragonColor2 / RedColor2 / RedColor3 / RedColor4 / RedWideGamut
- 3D LUT Display: .Cube Format
- 3DLUT 50/50: Yes
- Monitoring Modes: Native / HLG / PQ / 3D LUT
- HDR output: Conversion No
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI (1.4) 4k p30
- HDMI RAW: No – Video only
- SDI: No – HDMI only
- SDI RAW: No – HDMI Video only
- Bit Depth: 8/10-bit Video
- Video Chroma Subsampling: 4:2:0 & 4:2:2
- HDMI: 2ch 24Bit, input dependent
- Headphone out: 3.5mm 2ch.
Resolution and Frame Rates (Record, Monitor & Playback)
- 4k DCI: Monitor Only: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- 4k UHD: Monitor Only: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- FHD 1920 x 1080 Progressive: Monitor Only: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- 1280 x 720p: Monitor Only: 50/59.94/60p
- SD: SD Card slot for LUTs / Firmware
- File System: ExFAT
On screen tools
- MultiScope Analysis View: Image, selectable Waveform, Histogram Vector Scopes and Audio bars
- Waveform: Yes, 3 size / position
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- RGB parade: Yes, 3 size / position
- Vector scope: Yes, 2 size / position
- 1 x Zoom: Yes. 1:1 Pixel mapping for 4k
- 2 x Zoom: Yes
- 4 x Zoom: Yes
- Focus peaking: Colour selected / threshold setting / color / mono / edges only
- False colour: Yes
- Zebra: Yes, adjustable
- Isolate color channel: Blue Only
- Cine Frame Guides: 2.4:1, 2.35:1, 1.9:1, 1.85:1, 4:3
- Anamorphic desqueeze 1.33x , 1.5x ,2x
- Display Flip: Vertical and Horizontal selfie mode
- Input voltage: 6.2V – 16.8V
- Operating power: 5.8V – 7.2V
- Compatible batteries: NPF L series
- Built in battery: No
- Battery Run time (Monitor only): Monitor
- Continuous power: 2600mAh – 1.5hrs, 5200mAh – 3hrs, 7800mAh – 6hrs
- DC in connector: Via DC Jack on Optional Battery Eliminator
- Dtap: Via optional Battery Eliminator and DTap to DC cable
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 151 x 91.5 x 31
- Weight: 196g / 7oz.
- Mount points: 1 x Anti rotation 1/4″ / 3/8 top and bottom
- Ambient operating temperature: Up to 40° C
Construction and Control
- Body Polycarbonate: ABS Plastic
- Cooling: Passive
- Multi-function button: Power / lock Screen
In the box
- Shinobi unit
- 1x international power supply
- Quick Start guide