PolarPro QuartzLine Solid Neutral Density Filter
Neutral Density Filters have an evenly distributed coating throughout the lens that provides light filtration by a certain degree of strength. The strength of the filter can be referred to by f-stops. They range from 3-stops which filters out about half of the available light to 16.6-stops which let through only 1/32,000ths.
Precise levels of light reduction & zero color shift.
- This filter is constructed from quartz glass for enhanced durability. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, 16 layers of anti-reflection coatings offer scratch protection to the filter substrate while promoting clarity and color fidelity. The coatings associated with the PolarPro QuartzLine Solid Neutral Density Filter also result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
- The quartz glass is set within a brass filter ring with side knurlings. Together, the brass material and knurlings prevent jamming and provide additional strength, as well as a textured grip when mounting or removing this filter from a lens.
Reduce Shutter Speed
Achieve a wide variety of artistic effects, from light trails to smoothing water and moving subjects with perfect color accuracy.
ND filters allow videographers to dial in exposure in any lighting condition so they can shoot wide-open with shallow depth-of-field.
- Filter Type: Solid ND
- Filter Factor: 0.9 (3-Stop) / 1.2 (4-Stop) / 1.8 (6-Stop) / 3.0 (10-Stop) / 4.5 (15-Stop)
- Circular Size: 67 mm/77 mm/82 mm Filter Thread
- Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet: 67 mm/77 mm/82 mm
- Coatings: Multi-Coating
- Filter Material: Glass
- Ring Material: Brass
In the box
- PolarPro QuartzLine Solid Neutral Density Filter
- Filter Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Limited Lifetime Warranty